for Connected & Assisted Living
26 – 27 March 2019
NEC Birmingham, UK
Smart Home for Connected & Assisted Living is the UK's ultimate event for the smart technologies revolutionising the way we live, on the 26th & 27th March 2019 at Birmingham’s NEC.
They say home is where the heart is, but nowadays, home is also where an industry revolution is taking place! Within the next few years, the smart home sector is set to become one of the fastest growing markets in the world.
At Smart Home for Connected & Assisted Living, you will witness an unparalleled line-up, coming together to provide you with the best technologies, innovations and insights that are completely revolutionising the way homes are built, and the way people live in it. From smart lights that help with energy saving, to smart assistants that control homes via simple voice commands, the show will redefine what constitutes a home.
Key features at this year's event include:
- 150 seminars by the sector’s most inspiring figureheads.
- Live demos that allow you to try before you buy.
- 200 exhibitors, putting together a one-stop show for smart technologies and solutions.
- Interactive panel debates where you can have your say among the industry’s greatest minds.
- Innovation awards featuring the latest technologies being judged by industry experts.
- Launches of the latest products and solutions that are changing the way people live.
- Exclusive show offers available to visitors only.
And much more.
Completely FREE to attend, Smart Home for Connected & Assisted Living really is the hub of the hub of the Smart Technology World! For more information or to register for your free ticket, visit www.smarthometechlive.co.uk.